"But some secrets are too delicious not to share."
Happy Birthday, Ian! [September 16, 1986]
❝ 1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
This lyric really spoke to me…
We all have those days that make you want to kick and scream. But when ever I put on The Used, all of those feelings vanish. I drift into what seems like a world of harmony.
I can’t wait to see them in concert for the first time (I know that’s sad), because I know I’ll be in heaven singing along to every word that Bert will sing!
If you haven’t listened/heard of The Used, I strongly suggest that you do. Because they’re a band that enjoys making the true art of music, and the art that I personally enjoy and relate strongly to… It made me realize the true beauty of music itself.
When the restless, wiggling majority has settled into sleep, I carefully extricate myself from my blanket and tiptoe through the cavern until I find Finnick, feeling for some unspecified reason that he will understand. He sits under the safety light in his space, knotting his rope, not even pretending to rest. As I whisper my discovery of Snow's plan to break me, it dawns on me. This strategy is very old news to Finnick. It's what broke him.
Fire is catching! And if we burn, you burn with us.
"be stubborn about your goals but flexible about your methods." the best advice I’ve ever received.
fangirl challenge - [3/10] male characters
→ draco malfoy “i can help you, draco.” “no, you can’t," said malfoy, his wand shaking very badly indeed. "nobody can. he told me to do it or he’d kill me. i’ve got no choice."